Wednesday, January 03, 2007

wOoLAa!!!

New lOOk but same old me! I finally put the finishing touches on! Thanks to everyone who helped and especially big thanks to Bob for his assistance...Bob you’re my blog guru!

Moving right along...I got this motivational and to some extent intimidating email a few days ago from the race director of the Vermont 100

CONGRATULATIONS! This is to confirm that you are entered in the
2007 Vermont 100 to be held July 21 and 22 in West Windsor VT.

On behalf of Vermont Adaptive Ski and Sports (VASS) and the
race committee we welcome you to the 19th annual Vermont 100 Mile
Endurance Run. July will be here soon and we look forward to seeing
you.


I know I'll be ready to embark upon this adventure in July but I’m a little apprehensive, 100 miles is a lot to bite off in 24+ hours especially on my own two legs, I mean seriously I get foot cramps driving 100 miles. I best get busy preparing.

On the lighter side here are a couple advertisements by Cloudveil Mountain Apparel that should have made the cut. Hey at least they had the guts to try!