Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Windy Day

Boston Weather
Today...Rain. Areas of fog. Windy with highs in the lower 40s. North winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 50 mph. Chance of rain near 100 percent.
Wednesday...Cloudy with a chance of rain and snow showers. Brisk with highs in the lower 40s. Northeast winds 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation 50 percent.

Good ol’ New England

Those in sunny California send some of that sunshine our way!

I’m still in the process of fixing my PC and thank you Wes for taking the time to help I was able to recover and safe my files, now I need to continue the process and reformat the hard drive.
In the meantime I’ve been bouncing around family and friends houses quickly using there computers to access the internet. It’s hard to blog with people looking over your shoulder; everyone keeps asking if that’s necessary:
It’s hard to explain this whole running blogworld, just like running, blogging has become part of my routine; I enjoy the many personal, motivational, and often inspirational post and comments. It’s what keeps me moving forward and keeps the activity of running fresh and fun!
Restrained from running this weekend, I rolled my ankle last week and decided to give it some rest. Then when I went out last evening I tweaked it again, it’s very sore today but after a few miles it usually feels fine. Now it’s off for a nice windy run along the Charles River.
Run one, Run all