Wednesday, June 27, 2007

EPIC DAY IN THE WHITES

One adventure……..one day…..one challenge……one great group of people, and one hella of fun day I will never forget! Thank you Sherpa John for organizing this one and thanks for sticking with me out there especially through those blistering early morning winds on Franconia Ridge. We arrived home yesterday after taking the kids to Storyland on Sunday and Monday….also Friday I got in some fly fishing on the Mad River so fishing/running and family fun made this a perfect weekend in the White Mountains. Working on a longer report and posting some pictures here soon

In the meantime check out a few tales over at Rocks on Top forum

What’s wrong with me…I want to do that again but faster!


Some photos revealing the diverse White Mountain landscapes -