Monday, June 01, 2009

It's Monday

One person’s job is another one’s LIFE DREAM…..
Not your typical day at the office Apa Sherpa summits Everest for the 19th time! Interview from Everest





I must admit times are changing I’ve been skipping the Sunday morning long run for some sunrise rock climbing. On Sunday I was back in Hammond Pond bright eyed and bushy tailed to climb Lower Wall an interesting 40FT rock formation with lot’s of fun cracks. I quickly set-up a solid anchor using two trees and began working The Gash one of the easier crack routes in the middle of the wall. I had a great morning especially with my dad on belay giving shouts of encouragement - - - - - looking forward to the climb this week.

“Be still when you have nothing to say; when genuine passion moves you, say what you've got to say, and say it hot.”
D.H. Lawrence