Friday, November 05, 2010

Afternoon Coffee Reading

Alpinist Article
Go East - One Westerner's Season of Rediscovery
In the meantime, I dry my gear and pack it for tomorrow. The rain is supposed to stop, the temperatures drop, and new lines will be everywhere when I wake up. My sense of anticipation is no different from what any of us feel in all the places in the world where we dance on the ephemeral freeze. But I had to come East to discover my rhythm again. I had to find it where there was no other option except to bend with the weather, the roads and the movement, where land stretches out on a horizontal plane and you have to move sideways to find a way up. Where there is no way you will be able to see what is possible unless you go and look for it yourself.
READ MORE >>





Keep on chooglin'