Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Winter Blues

Slowly sliding into the abyss - it's been a crazy winter here in New England, check out photos if your not from the northeast Boston Snow. I've tried my best to embrace the season but the mounds of snow, rain, winds, and grey skies are giving me a case of the "winter blues". It's times like this I take out the camera and really enjoy the art of photography.

WINTER BLUES

Helmut Newton was holding a DSLR and said, “It’s all automatic. All I have to do is press the button.” He then pointed to his head and said, “It’s all in here.”



ZEN WINTER TREES

"Holiday quiet on these streets, except for some stubborn leaves
That didn't fall with the fall, and now they clatter in vain"
Carbon Leaf - What About Everything





WINTER BERRIES


Carbon Leaf -"What About Everything"