Friday, May 27, 2011

Cobwebs



Reflections
I have nothing blog content worthy to report. These past few days I’ve had a case of brain fog. I am sure it’s a spiral effect from weeks of relentless rain and a hectic routine of raising four children!? To gain some prospective containing a 1yr, 3yr, 6yr, and 7yr old in the house for weeks is comparable to caging wild animals. I’m not saying my kids are wild animals “well ok maybe just my 3yr old” but on occasion our household can feel like a Zoo and I the Zookeeper. It’s time to ditch down the next alley (mountain run, rock climb or paddle) for a cobweb clearing adventure.

Tomorrow I will rise with the sun and paddle out to sea the question remains will I return to shore?

“Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
Andre Gide

Cobweb clearing eye-candy -

Mascaret : 15' of non-stop surfing ! from Gaëtan Lamour on Vimeo.


A short film about the roughest paddleboard race in the World "The Molokai 2 Oahu".

Molokai 2 Oahu Paddle Board Race 2010 from Bodhisatva Surf Films on Vimeo.