Saturday, April 12, 2008

ON TO NEW HORIZONS


I became a blogger on November 22, 2005 and what began as a training journal evolved over the years into so much more. I’ve had the chance to connect with so many wonderful and interesting like-minded people out there and as much as this blog has been about sharing my journey it’s the personal journey of others that I draw my inspiration and motivation. From my adventures in this world I’ve tried to etch my thoughts into words that highlight the importance of life, the richness of the mind, and the beauty of the soul. The end of a chapter brings a new beginning and I’ll be continuing my endeavors as well as a pack of others over at NorthernROOTS Running.

As Eleanor Roosevelt so eloquently put it“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”


Happy Trails to you all.....