Thursday, August 13, 2009

Menu

I'm pretty much speechless or as a blogger wordless. After this weeks trip I feel like I ate a four-course-meal.

The menu:

Appetizer
Sentinel Dome, Yosemite National Park under a full moon with a flavor of Curry Village
Paring: Green Tea

Salad
Medley of Yosemite National Park
Paring: good friends, plenty of water

California sunset to cleanse the soul

Entrée
Headlands Hundred stuffed with 50 miles of trails and ten thousand feet of elevation gain served with endless views of Tiburon, San Francisco, and the Golden Gate Bridge and topped with vistas of the Pacific Coast
Paring: Clip 2 electrolytes, GU, succeed salt caps

Dessert
California's Sonoma/Napa Valley with assorted wineries poured over miles of vineyards
Paring: wine of course

I'm stuffed

Now while I'm digesting this delicious meal I can catch up with all those out there in blogland. In the meantime I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new mountain goat trail shoes.


8:30PM and kids are still up so we decided to spray paint El Capitan they thought it should look like a rainbow.