Thursday, June 29, 2006

TAG

Matt tagged me…..hmm let’s see

4 Jobs I’ve Had
Auditor State Street Corporation– Boston, MA
Store Clerk Cape Cod Liquors – Falmouth, MA
Landscaper – Providence, RI
Lifeguard – S. Dartmouth, MA

4 Movies I Watch Over And Over
Forest Gump
The Last of the Mohicans
Braveheart
Easy Rider

4 Places I have Lived
West Roxbury, MA
Luxemburg, EU
Providence, RI
S. Dartmouth, MA

4 TV Shows I Watch
The Office
Family Guy
Curb Your Enthusiasm
HOUSE

4 Places I Have Been on Vacation
US & British Virgin Islands
Cape Cod, MA
Grand Teton National Park, WY
Glacier National Park, MT

4 Websites I Visit Everyday
boston.com
GORP
parkwayrunning.org
runningbuddha.blogspot.com

4 Favorite Foods
Penne Carbonara
Salmon
Buffalo Wings
Potato Chips

4 Places I’d Rather Be Right Now
Spending quality time with my family
On vacation
Running
Fly Fishing

4 Favorite Bands/Singers
Neil Young
Greg Brown
Nirvana
Grateful Dead

4 Bloggers I’ll Tag
I think the circle is complete..lol
I'll double tag Sarah
Tenryu
Lisa
trailrunner

Have fun :)